Monday, September 29, 2008

September 29, 2008


The skin on the back of the left hand is almost all healed up. The joints are fairly fluid and the swelling is down, I can put my wedding ring on again!


The palm of the left hand is still a little wrinkled looking
but the peeling and blisters are gone. The itching is gone also.

Now the right hand, the joints are still fairly swollen and not very fluid at all. Yesterday, I couldn't bend my thumb at all. Today, it bends almost at normal, but not quite. The joint of the first finger is quite swollen. The skin is healing nicely. The itching is mostly gone, except on the pinkie finger between the top two joint. The skin on the first finger itches at the same place.

The right palm is looking better. There is still some peeling cracking, but the itching is gone as are the blisters. I can see on the pinkie finger that the second joint if very swollen. This hand is going to be a hard one to get better.

No comments:

Followers